June 28, 2017, 10:29:44 PM

Author Topic: Kelpies  (Read 1151 times)

Offline flyingscotsman

• Independence for Scotland!
  • Administrator
  • Braveheart
  • In the Wild Wild West
    • Scotchat
Kelpies
« on: September 16, 2013, 12:11:36 PM »
Just when I think I know whats going on in this country, along comes something to surprise me.

Giant sculptures of Kelpies currently being constructed, and will be lit up at night...it reminds me of Lord of the Rings Argonath sculptures...amazing!
http://www.thehelix.co.uk/discover-helix/the-kelpies/
...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Offline flyingscotsman

• Administrator
  • Braveheart
  • In the Wild Wild West
    • Scotchat
Re: Kelpies
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2013, 12:18:13 PM »
Here is another link

http://www.thekelpies.co.uk/
...for, as long as but a hundred of us remain alive, never will we on any conditions be brought under English rule. It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom – for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself.

Offline chamcham

• Braveheart
  • auld cham
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2017, 01:01:22 AM »
Still on the go! Fly! gees its many years since you created this site!where are the old team -gone gone GONE!been lost myself but its age related had some problems -just had my 79th birthday  hope you and the misses are well and happy, old chamcham.(jockchalmers@outlook.com)
that old! - been there! done that!!and the birds in aussie are real friendly!

Offline flyingscotsman

• Administrator
  • Braveheart
  • In the Wild Wild West
    • Scotchat
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2017, 04:19:47 PM »
Ah youre still somewhere then?!!!

No-one here but you and me cham unfortunately, do you use your facebook account?

Yea its been 14 years at least...long time...

Are you on other forums somewhere?